Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
- Full time
- $3,500 – $5,000 KYD per month, depending on experience
- Based in Grand Pavilion, West Bay Road
It’s an exciting time to be joining our small but passionate and friendly team. We work as one team, and our people and customers are at the heart of everything we do. Although we conduct PR, marketing, digital marketing, growth strategy development, event management and more predominantly within the healthcare field, our work takes us into many industries, providing the challenge of healthcare marketing and the variety of different sectors.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, diligent and analytical Marketing & Promotions Coordinator to join our friendly and creative PR, Brand and Communications team. Working in a small team and reporting to the Owner/ Lead Executive, you will play an important role in enhancing brand awareness for our clients, predominantly in the digital space but across a wide range of marketing disciplines.
What you’ll be doing
As the Marketing & Promotions Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning (in conjunction with others), activating and managing campaigns and agreed marketing activity, to a variety of external audiences, both business and consumer, as well as marketing our own services to others too. This will find you engaging in the full spectrum of marketing skills and activities, with a heavy leaning towards digital, and encompassing social media. We are heavy Facebook users in Cayman but increasingly also Google my Business and LinkedIn, however as a multi-channel agency, some experience across other channels e.g. Instagram, Twitter etc is useful too.
You will also be undertaking competitor analysis, benchmarking and sector stakeholder development for both clients and for The Grow Group itself.
This role requires both creativity and analytical skills, as well as confidence in using appropriate systems and technology. It requires a solid understanding of the digital landscape. It will involve building email campaigns using CRM systems, and reaching audiences by many means encompassing traditional advertising, social media promotions, to PPC advertising and more, along with associated analytics capturing and reporting.
Because of our strategy and PR work, we spend a considerable amount of time in content management and creation. You will be conversant with content for search engine positioning, understand SEO, and be comfortable working with freelancers, other external agencies, client staff and others to create compelling content that is then translated into SEO-precise web and social content.
What we’re looking for
You will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications or training in Marketing, with proven experience as a Digital Marketeer or similar role. You will likely have a skillset that encompasses the following:
- Experienced in both B2B and B2C marketing activity
- Understanding of SEO strategy, technical (on page) SEO using Yoast and the principles of content marketing
- Experience in email marketing, including database or CRM managed campaigns, and ideally experience of creating newsletters
- Significant experience of social media marketing, especially Facebook and ideally LinkedIn, including post-boosting and paid social channel advertising (including PPC)
- Some experience of WordPress is essential, and if that encompasses Divi page builder too then that would be perfect
- Proficiency in the Google suite of applications for analysis
- Ideally, you will have some graphic design abilities, a creative mind, analytical skills and solid organisational, project and time management skills
- You must have an eye for detail and ability to deliver multi-channel campaigns to tight deadlines
- Exceptional written English language ability is key
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be customer focused and proficient in Microsoft Office.